Gottman Method Couples Therapy
- Do you want to reduce conflict and improve communication?
- Do you long for a way to rebuild trust and connection?
- Are you looking for greater emotional or sexual intimacy?
- Are you wondering whether to make it work or to get a divorce?
- Could you benefit from professional support and guidance through a difficult patch in your relationship?
You’re not alone! Most relationships go through challenging times. In fact, most couples find themselves in trouble because they’ve never learned the tools and skills necessary to make a long-term relationship work. What if you didn’t have to end your relationship? What if, by working on these challenges, your relationship actually thrives and you feel closer than ever?
What is Gottman Method Couples Therapy?
Gottman Method Couple Therapy is a structured, goal-oriented and evidence-based therapy. Intervention strategies are based upon Dr.John Gottman’s three decades of scientific research with over 3,000 couples. This research shows us what actually works to help couples achieve a long-term healthy relationship.
Some skills that you and your spouse or partner will learn include:
- Work through and resolve conflict, even around arguments that you’ve been having for years
- Develop a greater sense of understanding and appreciation for your partner
- Increase your fondness and love for each other
- Build soothing and coping strategies to help you and your partner through the inevitable, tough times
Ruairí training internationally with Drs. John and Julie Gottman
I offer a free, confidential 15-minute phone consultation where you can ask questions, and get an idea of how online therapy can help. If you would like to speak with me click here to arrange a telephone appointment.
Most couples wait too long…
Most couples wait too long before they seek the help that they need. If you are browsing this page, chances are that it’s time for you to take some action.
Imagine how you and your partner would feel if you:
- Felt a sense of trust and ease with each other
- Had confidence and skills to talk about anything without fighting
- Enjoyed a more passionate sex life
- Knew how to support each other to be the best version of yourselves